Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ok, ok...so I know I have been MIA for a while...oh wait...I wrote that 6 months ago! I am the world's worst blogger, but I will try to get better at it! I love all of my family and friends and I want to stay connected. Here is a little of what's been goin' on!

My 1st fort

Mommy and Me!



Having fun with Mima

Grandma put barretts in my hair to keep it out of my eyes...

Daddy wasn't too happy about it!


Crackers...my FAVORITE!

I love this picture!

I think every kid had one of these plastic bowling sets!

YAAAAAAAY!!!



Snoozing on a trip to Rochester...a rare moment Brad sleeping in the car!


Chillin' and eatin' yogurt.
(Brad IS wearing pants...I promise!)




Hugs to all!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! I am so happy you blogged! :) Your pictures are so great. Alex looks so happy and ADORABLE. :) I owe you about 500 phone calls by now. I will get on that this week. Love from Denver.
    (Oh and KEEP BLOGGING!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. no strike in bowling??? What??? haha Good job updating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Tell Alex to practice that bowling game, Amma bought a great lawn set for all to enjoy. Great pic of you two, hummm, and just what I'm missing on my shelf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Patriots blanket used in the fort!! We need to get one of those (blankets, not forts!)

    ReplyDelete