Saturday, October 9, 2010

Alexander at 23 months...

Yup!  You read it right.  My little guy is really almost 2!!!  My good friend Tracy has 2 boys (Jaxson and Brandon) and she keeps a journal of all the funny things they say and do.  Since the day Alexander was born I keep thinking, I have to write this stuff down!  Well, the other day I finally started!  He has really started doing some funny things (not really SAYING funny things yet- but that will come.)  Here is my list:

-He laughs when he hears a car honk it's horn
-Says "titty" for "pretty"
-Says "ah-ti" for "thank you"
-Favorite phrase, "uh oh"
-Everytime the toaster oven beeps when it's done he looks at you and exclaims, "oooOOOOOooo!"
-We were at the post office on Saturday.  I had Alexander sitting on the counter, and the teller gave him a dinosaur card with pictures and facts on it.  He looked at it for a minute and then leaned over and tried to swipt it in the credit card machine!  How fast they learn!!!

We love you...

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I cannot believe he is going to be 2!!!
    I got your message I will call you soon!
    PS- the "big changes on the horizon" are not what you think!! (-:
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I need to keep a journal of BJ stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me, girl... you're like that super cool song that all the kids like "you're hot then you're cold, you're yes than you're no...."
    I get all this good info and updates, then NOTHING!
    LOL... hope you're doing well lady!

    ReplyDelete