Sunday, November 6, 2011

2 Updates

Update #1: WE HAVE POWER!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!  After 7 days of no power, we got a call from our very excited neighbor late Friday night saying, "WE HAVE LIGHTS!"  This was amazing because they had just extended their estimate saying Sunday by noon we'd have power.  So, praise God, we are home!  A giGANtic thank you to Barry and Natalie for hosting our family for the entire week!  I will be doing another post soon with all of the funny things that happened.  A little sneak peek: I almost killed my mother-in-law!  (No really...I almost actually killed her!) 

Update #2:  I got the report back from Alexander's diagnostic pediatrician out in Boston and they do NOT think he has autism!  They are leaning more towards ADHD from what I can gather from the report.  So, even though ADHD presents many challange, we are a little relieved to hear that.  In saying that, they are continuing to watch him over the next few months.  We have another appointment in December.  Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment