Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July

What a wonderful weekend we had in Annapolis! As always there were a TON of family there. (That just means there's lot's of love to go around!) My dad, Eileen, Grandma Dietrich (Eileen's Grandma), Jamie, Zoli (their adopted son from Hungary), Joel, Bri, Isaac, Eli, Brad, myself and Alexander were all under one roof. Alexander had SOOOOOOOOO much fun with Isaac who is also 2. They got really close really quick. Isaac referred to Alexander as, "his Alexander" and would correct anyone who called him Alex by saying, "It's not Alex, his NAME is Alexander!" Here are some pictures of our trip.


 This isn't Alexander's first trip on an airplane, but it is his first trip where he knows what's going on!  He was so excited to be, "High in the sky" as he puts it!


 Grandma Dietrich...almost 98 years old and still fabulous!

See all of those people in the pool?  Ya, that's all us!  From left to right...
Eileen, Joel and Isaac, Bri and Eli, Zoli, Brad and Alexander, Sarah (family friend) and Jamie

 Cheeeeeeeeese...

 Alexander and Isaac chillin' out together and eating some Cheese Puffs

 "Cheers!"

 Jamie and me being silly before Karaoke! 

Jamie has been on bed rest for the past 2 1/2 months and this was his debut back to Ebb Tide!  He was like a celebrity in that place.  He rocked the house until 2am, but we old folks called it a night at 11.

A few mornings Brad, Alexander and I took a walk down to the beach.  Since Alexander got up at 5 freakin 25 the first morning we figured we'd make the best of it!  It was wonderful family time and we got some beautiful pictures.

 My favorite.  Put your orders in folks...I'm definitely printing this one!

 Looking for crabs

Me and my boy

 The boys blowing bubbles

 "Oooooooooh...big bubble!"

Ok, so most of you don't know, but I love puzzles!  (I know I'm such a dork!)  I never do them because I have so much other stuff to do all the time, but hey...I was on vacation!  Jaime had started this 1000 piece puzzle of New York State and over the weekend I finished it!  At this time everyone was in the living room hanging out and I didn't want to be alone in the other room, so I set myself up in Grandma's chair!  If Leah was there we would have had that done the first night! 

 "What's up?"

 A favorite activity...riding down the ramp at lightning speeds!  Isaac was a little more safe and would put his feet down, but Alexander just barreled down!  (He's not naked I promise!)

Jamie played with that Mickey Mouse toy when he was little and the boys loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment