Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Pappy's Bo"

Translation..."Cappy's Boat!"  Alexander calls my dad Pappy right now because he can't do a lot of "C" words yet.  We were a little nervous about taking Alexander out for a couple hours on a long sail, but he had been (and hasn't stopped) talking about "Pappy's bo" so we knew we needed to take him out.  So, my dad suggested we just motor out of the harbor and around Annapolis for 30 minutes or so.  Alexander LOVED it!  He actually sat still for the first 25 minutes just taking it all in.  Of course, the last 10 minutes we had to pull out the chips to bribe him to sit still just a few more minutes! 
 Alexander and his Pappy! 


 Just taking in the sights


Out come the potato chips!  Whatever works right?

It was a fun time on the boat.  I didn't even fall in this year!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post Steph. I blew all the picks up to accommodate for my aging eyes. When I looked over at the live feed and saw all the hits from Annapolis I was shocked, dad says everytime I blew a pic up and return it longs another hit, carzy. It was a great time together, can't wait to do it again, come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete