Friday, June 17, 2011

Chocolate Martini(s)...


June 16th...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 
My present to myself on the 17th...a lovely hangover thanks to my new friend (or nemisis)...
The Chocolate Martini!


My wonderful husband surprised me with my best friend, Jill, after dinner.  Drinks and dessert!  Sounds harmless enough, but after 2 of those bad boys I was surprised I could walk out of the restaurant.  Jill and I had a great time and I guess my headache will be reminding me all day of the fun we had last night! 


PS.  I got carded yesterday when I picked up a bottle of wine for dinner.  The man behind the counter asked me for my ID and I said, "For what?"  (I was so confused!)  Then he said, "Ummm, the wine?" and I said, "Oh my goodness!  Of COURSE you can see my ID!  I turned 31 today and you have totally made my day!"  It's ironic, because my mom got carded on her 40th birthday.  She had the receipt on our fridge for years!

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday! thanks for all the pics! fun to see what you've been up to lately.

    ReplyDelete