Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lot's-O-Pics!

Hooray!  I finally have my camera up and running and all of the pics on the computer!  I'm still mourning the loss of my other camera with all of our Christmas pictures on it though...  Alas, here are some updated ones of our life in the past few months!

My wonderful, amazing, beautiful cousin, Morgan, gave Alexander about 10 bags of clothes from her son.  This bathrobe was one of the hand-me-downs. 


 My new favorite picture of Alexander!!!  This was at Brad's sister's graduation from art school.  It was about 4:00 and Alexander finally crashed!  Brad took it like a real man though!

Brad's sisters Autumn, Amelia and April standing in front of April's gallery display.

After the ceremony we found a park and the 3 kids ran around for about an hour!  I tried to get all 3 of them together, but it was a bit like trying to herd cats!

We don't have many "family" pictures, so we tried to get one here...Alexander wasn't too happy that he had to stop running though!

We finally corralled all of the kids!  Alexander just wanted to give Amelia kisses though.  Good job Brian for being the ONLY ONE looking at the camera!!!

Alexander and I made a trip to Rochester to see Eileen, Jamie and Grandma Dietrich who is one of Alexander's GREAT, GREAT Grandmas!  (He has three)  We had SUCH a wonderful trip!  It was too short though.  Here is Alexander singing the intro to VeggieTales with Amma..."If you like to talk to tomatoes..." 

We were pretty pooped when we got home!

No, this is not photoshopped, that dog really is that big!  That is my best friend Jill's dog, Winston.  His head weighs about 30lbs I think!

Jill also has a pool.  We put the life jacket on Alexander incase he fell in, but I guess he wanted some extra protection and walked around with the raft around his neck too!

Eating "Pfwe Priy" with Daddy.  Need a translation?  Answer: French Fries!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for new pictures!! (Have I mentioned that I love how often you are posting on your blog these days! :)) Alexander is getting so big!! I can't wait to see him soon. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. Love all that blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete